A Peppery Broth of Bliss
Joo Siah Bak Koot Teh has been serving this heritage cuisine to generations of Singaporeans. Made from a special family recipe using premium ingredients, its robust flavourful pork ribs soup (bak kut teh), braised pork leg and other signature delights have customers coming back for more.
Keeping tradition alive is Mr Ryan Chua, second-generation hawker and owner, who took over the reins from his father.
Joo Siah Bak Koot Teh has been recognised by numerous food authorities, including the following:
· The MICHELIN Bib Gourmand Award 2021
· Awarded Food King Good (3 Stars) by Food King NOC
· Awarded 2 and a half pair of chopsticks on Makansutra Food Guide (美食指南”食尊”给予获得2.5双筷子)
· Top 10 (West Zone) in Singapore Food Masters 2017 (美食至尊2017西部十大美食)
· Featured on MediaCorp “Where the Queue Starts” programme《排排站查查看2》美食节目
Below are some media publications on us.